Friday 18 September 2015

DEAR PEREGRIN LETTERS

Yes, I received a new email from the Tories wanting to know more about me and my relationship with them. You may want to complete the form which can be found here. Needless to say, they are looking for money. 

I don't mind joining, as long as I am invited to all the posh dos in Edinburgh, transport provided, and Munguin and I are both invited to take a seat in the House of Lords. He has this notion of being Lord Munguin of Mayfair. I reckon the membership fee should be that they give us a tenner to join, and we should be put up in the Ritz in Paris when we are attending functions in London. 

Anyone else fancy filling in the form?

Party Review Survey

Have your say on the future of our Party

Have you ever supported the Party in any other way? Please tick all that apply
Would you ever consider doing any of these activities to support the Party? (Please tick all that apply)
Why haven’t you become a Member?

Would you ever be interested in becoming a Member?
Which if any of these would make you more likely to join? (please tick as many as you like)
How much do you think regular Membership should cost (current cost: £25), bearing in mind all money goes towards the Party?
If you didn't become a full member, would you be interested in becoming a Registered Supporter for a small donation - or in return for giving your time volunteering, or sharing graphics online?




Your responses and contact details are used in accordance with our Data Collection and Use policy. By clicking "submit" you agree to your responses and email address being used in accordance with that policy. We will not share your details with anyone outside the Conservative Party.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Munguin

    You can't be Lord Munguin of Mayfair, not just because you are a stuffed penguin - there are plenty of stuffed shirts already in the HoLs - but because the Mayfair title has already gone this very week.

    Ladies and gentlemen I give you Lady Mone of Mayfair. No seriously I give you her, please take her please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear PP.

      I don't care about her silly title. I'll have a word with the Queen and have her title removed. When a media mogul like me wants something, he gets it, and no old woman with a deck overlooking Tower Bridge will ever deprive me of it.

      As for giving her to me...erm. No thanks. I've already got a gardener, and general factotum...Tris. He's low maintenance compared with her, besides which I believe she has a habit when thwarted to wreck expensive motor cars.

      We don;t want the Munguin moblile scratched, do we?

      Delete