1. Privatisation of the NHS.
2. Privatisation of the Royal Mail.
3. Privatisation of the Post Office.
4. Privatisation of Scottish Water.
5. Privatisation of the Forestry Commission.
6. Roads and bridges tolls with a vengeance.
7. End of free student tuition fees.
8. End of free care of the elderly.
9. End of free travel for the elderly.
10. End of free prescriptions.
11. Trident at a cost of £30+ Billion.
12. Toxic waste dumping in Scotland.
13. More foreign owned, heavily subsidised, nuclear power stations.
14. More scrap nuclear submarines being dumped in Scotland.
15. All 33,000+ civil service jobs in Scotland being moved south.
16. Faster oil extraction to spend the revenue before we can become independent.
17. Massive increases in PFI/PPP expenditure building huge debts for future generations.
18. All planning powers taken back to Westminster to allow them to do whatever they want in Scotland.
19. Drastically reduce Holyrood powers.(best keep the natives under control)
20. Huge increases in Council Tax.
21. Most FE colleges will be closed.
22. All private firms will be encouraged to relocate south with tax breaks for those complying.
23. Sickness, disability and unemployment benefits slashed in Scotland.
24. Winter Fuel payments triggered by average temperatures in Torquay.
25. Lots of, all expense peerages, for all the Bitter the Gither quislings.
26. Keeping your local MPs on the London gravy train. MPs like Gordon Brown, who earns £65000 for being an MP, £120,000 for being an ex PM, and UNLIMITED EXPENSES. Or Margaret Curran, £65000 wages and UNLIMITED EXPENSES (she claimed £155,000 last year).
27. Finally you will be voting yourself out of work, having no benefit system to fall back on and a future of uncertainty, all whilst London and the SE of England lap it up at our expense.
OK, maybe I don't agree with everyone of these claims... 100%, but make no mistake, if we vote no, we will have to privatize; we will have to cut. You can't have nuclear weapons and play at being the worlds's deputy policeman, and look after your own people.
It can't be done on the kind of money Scotland/Britain has at its disposal.
There will be no real benefits system and with all this QE, which will have to go on and on, you can forget having a pension of any worth. So get used to the idea of poverty, and big business owning everything and cheating you at every turn.
STILL WANT TO VOTE NO TO INDEPENDENCE?