This blog supports Scottish Independence. Comments on it, and contents of linked blogs, do not necessarily reflect Munguin's opinions.
Sunday, 4 September 2011
Applications in your best handwriting to HM The Queen
Place of Work: Buckingham Palace
Master of the Household’s Office
Hours of work
You must be willing to spend approximately three months of the year away from London at other Royal Residences.
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated individual currently working within the catering and hospitality sector but looking for a new challenge?
We are recruiting Butlers to join our highly experienced team, follow our industry renowned training programme and have the opportunity to gain the City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma for Butlers.
This unique and professional role provides development and career progression opportunities for those willing to work at a number of Royal residences in the UK, where you will carry out a wide range of responsibilities from messenger and valeting duties to food and beverage service.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a passion for the Hospitality and Catering industry and some practical hospitality, catering or customer service experience;
- Thrive in a busy, team focused environment;
- Are enthusiastic, show initiative and are keen to learn and progress their careers;
- Have a hard-working, flexible and positive attitude; and
- Are willing to work to achieving exceptional standards in terms of service provision and personal presentation.
Although principally based at Buckingham Palace, you will also work at Royal residences in the UK, and as such you will spend approximately three months of the year away from London.